Education, judiciary Focus of FNC Meeting

Education, judiciary Focus of FNC Meeting

Education, judiciary Focus of FNC Meeting

(Abu Dhabi) – The Federal National Council (FNC), after almost a month-long break, resumed its sessions and discussed several issues with education, judicial system and housing topping the agenda. Chaired by First Deputy Speaker H.E. Dr Amal Al Qubaisi, the meeting was also attended by Minister of Education, H.E. Humaid Mohammed Obeid Al Qattami, Minister of Justice, H.E. Dr Hadef Jowan Al Dhahiri and Minister of Public Works, H.E. Abdullah bin Mohamed Belhaif Al Nuaimi.
During the question hour, a number of members raised various issues pertaining to the judicial system of the country, education, housing for the UAE nationals and nationalization of jobs both in the private and public sectors.

1. zvodret iluret
    zvodret iluret says:

of course like your web-site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth however I¦ll certainly come again again.

2. Click Web Page
    Click Web Page says:

Thanks for a different magnificent posting. The best place more could anyone wardrobe sort of data in their normal best way with words? I’ve a speech following 7 days, exactly what about the hunt for such information video vlogger terfavorit.

3. aplikasi berita saham terkini
    aplikasi berita saham terkini says:

Heya i am just the very first time here. I stumbled upon the following aboard and that i to get This process helpful & the item helped me to out and about a great deal. I am hoping to supply a very important factor yet again and also help some others such as you served everyone. Heya i am just the very first time here. I stumbled upon the following aboard and that i to get This process helpful & the item helped me to out and about a great deal. I am hoping to supply a very important factor yet again and also help some others such as you served everyone.

4. aplikasi berita saham terbaru
    aplikasi berita saham terbaru says:

Someone effectively create very seriously reports We would point out aplikasi berita saham terbaru. Option beginer I visited your internet website in order to now? I actually surprised together with the exploration you made to generate this particular publish incredible. Fantastic course of action!

5. LOKER
    LOKER says:

Many thanks for another fantastic post.. celebrity advertising Wherever else may possibly any individual have that variety of information in such a fantastic way of writing? I have a demonstration pursuing weeks time, and I’m for the hunt for such information.

6. cara trading saham
    cara trading saham says:

It’s really a trendy as well as beneficial piece of information and facts cara trading saham. My business is happy you discussed this useful data here. Please stop us well informed like that. Appreciate revealing.

7. jual premium machine
    jual premium machine says:

jual premium machine Many thanks for almost every other useful web-site. In which else may I get that type of details designed in a real perfect signifies? I’ve a quest that we are basically at this point concentrating on, we are actually with the look out to get these kinds of data.