FM’s agree on Ukraine ceasefire path

FM's agree on Ukraine ceasefire path

FM’s agree on Ukraine ceasefire path

(Berlin) – Foreign ministers from Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France meeting in Berlin agreed on a series of steps for a resumption of the ceasefire in eastern Ukraine where fighting between government troops and pro-Russia separatists has taken more than 400 lives since April.
The steps include reopening talks no later than Saturday “with the goal of reaching an unconditional and mutually agreed sustainable ceasefire” to be monitored by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, their declaration said.
Fighting in eastern Ukraine has increased since a much-violated 10-day ceasefire expired late on Monday. Four Ukrainian troops were killed as government forces carried out more than 100 attacks on rebel positions, a military official said.
Russia supported the proposal to give Ukrainian border guards and OSCE representatives access to Russian territory to take part in controlling two border crossings once the ceasefire is in place, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said.
Border posts have become a key issue because Ukraine and the United States say military equipment and reinforcements are flowing across the border from Russia. Moscow denies arming the rebels and describes Russian citizens fighting with them as volunteers. Asked whether Russia has any influence over the rebels, Lavrov said that “we have possibilities to influence those who defend their families, their soil and their territory.”

1. kumpulan vlogger indonesia
    kumpulan vlogger indonesia says:

I will be no longer confident the place you will be having your details, but terrific matter. I can spend time discovering much more or identifying much more kumpulan vlogger indonesia. Appreciate superb facts I’d been looking for this info for my mission.

2. aplikasi berita saham terbaru
    aplikasi berita saham terbaru says:

Heya i am initially here. I stumbled upon this plank so i to locate This process very helpful & this helped me out there much. I’m hoping presenting something back again and also guide other individuals like you made it simpler for myself aplikasi berita saham terbaru.

3. P2000

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the internet, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

4. P2000

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

5. www.saham.ml
    www.saham.ml says:

definitely much like your website nevertheless you should examine the transliteration about a lot of your content regularly.. kursus saham di jakarta Most of them are generally filled having transliteration problems and that i to locate the item very troublesome in truth however I am going to unquestionably appear once more once more.

6. Www.Teknologiprima.Com
    Www.Teknologiprima.Com says:

It is really actually a fantastic in addition to valuable part of facts. Now i’m pleased that you simply distributed this handy data along with us. Be sure to keep us up to date such as this jual pneumatic conveyor. Thank you for expressing.