Indirect Israel-Hamas talks on Gaza start

Indirect Israel-Hamas talks on Gaza start

Indirect Israel-Hamas talks on Gaza start

(Cairo) – Israel and Hamas began indirect talks on a new border deal for the blockaded Gaza Strip as a ceasefire ending their month-long war entered its second day. Israel has said it wants Hamas to disarm, or at least ensure it cannot re-arm, before considering the group’s demand that the territory’s borders be opened. Israel and Egypt imposed a closure after the Hamas takeover of Gaza in 2007.
The indirect talks are being held in Cairo, with Egyptian mediators shuttling between the delegations. Disarming Hamas tops the list of Israeli demands presented in a meeting with Egyptian mediators, said an Egyptian security official.
The Israeli delegation has since left for Israel but was to return to Cairo later on Wednesday, the official added.

1. Www.Wakawaka.Id
    Www.Wakawaka.Id says:

Appreciate yet another helpful web page.. video vlogger terbaru Wherever altogether different may possibly I get that form of info designed in this kind of ideal approach? I own a task that i’m purely at this moment working on, and I’ve been on the looks available intended for this kind of information and facts.

2. aplikasi prediksi saham terkini
    aplikasi prediksi saham terkini says:

Hi there, just simply changed into tuned in to your blog into Yahoo, and found that it is really informative aplikasi prediksi saham terkini. I’m usually very careful pertaining to belgium’s capital. I’m going to value once you progress the following later on. Numerous people may be had good results through your writing. All the best!

3. Webdiensten
    Webdiensten says:

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You’re amazing! Thanks!

4. P2000

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for beginning this up. this website is something that is wanted on the internet, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

5. P2000

This is the suitable blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

6. Bursa Saham Indonesia Hari Ini
    Bursa Saham Indonesia Hari Ini says:

Thank you for another insightful web site.. bursa saham indonesia hari ini The area different could possibly I am getting that kind expertise developed in a real great manner? I own a goal that we’re just now running about, and that i are on the be aware of similarly info.

7. Www.Sensory.Id
    Www.Sensory.Id says:

Your article on Indirect Israel-Hamas talks on Gaza start | The International Diplomat is great. We hope u can continue writing many lot article soon. Viva thediplomatmagazine.com

8. bursa saham indonesia hari ini
    bursa saham indonesia hari ini says:

You might be a legitimate good web marketer. The web page loading velocity is definitely unbelievable. The item variety of seems that you will be accomplishing every special trick. On top of that, This contents will be must-see.. bursa saham indonesia hari ini you have conducted a wonderful task on this make a difference!

9. beli vffs indonesia
    beli vffs indonesia says:

Thank you for an execllent posting. The place else might anyone obtain that form of details in this particular best way of creating? I’ve a display in the future, and I am within the find this kind of data beli vffs indonesia.