Khalifa issues decree on assets Transfer

President issues decree on assets Transfer

President issues decree on assets Transfer

(Abu Dhabi) – The President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has issued, in his capacity as Ruler of Abu Dhabi, a decree transferring assets of the agricultural sector from the Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) to the Abu Dhabi Farmers’ Services Centre (ADFSC).
The decree stipulates that such assets shall be specified through a resolution by the Chairman of the ADFCA Board of Directors.

1. zvodretiluret
    zvodretiluret says:

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

2. zvodretiluret
    zvodretiluret says:

Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re using? I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

3. koleksi vlogger indonesia
    koleksi vlogger indonesia says:

I’ve truly master a number of exceptional products here. Seriously worth book-marking pertaining to revisiting koleksi vlogger indonesia. My partner and i astonish exactly how so much endeavor you determine to generate the superb insightful internet site.

4. P2000

I’d need to test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

5. Web Berita Saham
    Web Berita Saham says:

Your article on Khalifa issues decree on assets Transfer | The International Diplomat is great. We hope you can continue writing many more blog . Long live thediplomatmagazine.com

6. website saham
    website saham says:

amazing distribute, extremely useful. I wonder exactly why the opposite professionals with this segment miss the following. You will need to continue your own composing website saham. I’m certain, you have an excellent readers’ foundation presently!