Obama to continue Iraq strikes ‘if necessary’

Obama to continue Iraq strikes ‘if necessary’

Obama to continue Iraq strikes ‘if necessary’

(Washington DC) – US President Barack Obama vowed to continue air strikes against Iraqi jihadists if needed to protect US diplomats and military advisors. Speaking in his weekly address, Obama said that he had authorized the strikes in Iraq to protect US personnel serving in the northern city of Arbil. “And, if necessary, that’s what we will continue to do,” he said.
Obama said he had also authorized a “humanitarian effort” to help displaced civilians trapped by jihadists on Mount Sinjar in northern Iraq.
“The thousands perhaps tens of thousands of Iraqi men, women and children who fled to that mountain were starving and dying of thirst. The food and water we airdropped will help them survive,” Obama said. “I’ve also approved targeted American airstrikes to help Iraqi forces break the siege and rescue these families.”
Obama emphasized that the United States “cannot and should not intervene every time there’s a crisis in the world.

1. zvodretiluret
    zvodretiluret says:

It is in reality a nice and helpful piece of information. I¦m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. video youtube terfavorit
    video youtube terfavorit says:

We are several grouped volunteers along with starting off the latest plan in the community.. video youtube terfavorit Your internet site provided us with beneficial facts to your workplace with. You have completed a remarkable course of action as well as each of our whole group is usually fortunate for you.

3. Click Web Page
    Click Web Page says:

Your post on Obama to continue Iraq strikes 'if necessary' | The International Diplomat is very good. I hope u can continue posting many more post soon. Viva thediplomatmagazine.com

4. koleksi vlogger indonesia
    koleksi vlogger indonesia says:

It is really a fantastic and also beneficial part of information. Now i’m joyful that you just discussed this useful info along with us. Be sure to stop us up to date such as this koleksi vlogger indonesia. Many thanks for discussing.

5. aplikasi berita saham terkini
    aplikasi berita saham terkini says:

Appreciate your other sorts of insightful web page aplikasi berita saham terkini. The spot else might just I get that will sort of information and facts printed in such a ideal process? I own a project that i am right now working away at, and i have been in the look out intended for such information.

6. sandi uno
    sandi uno says:

It’s rather a neat along with very helpful item of details.. sandi uno I’m just delighted that you just shared this convenient details around. You should stay united states current like this. Many thanks for revealing.

7. to learn more
    to learn more says:

I think other website proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and excellent user friendly style and design, let alone the content. You are an expert in this topic!

8. full moons magic spell
    full moons magic spell says:

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

9. P2000

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to seek out any individual with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this web site is one thing that’s wanted on the web, somebody with a little originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the web!

10. P2000

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?

11. Webdiensten
    Webdiensten says:

You made some decent points there. I regarded on the internet for the difficulty and found most individuals will associate with along with your website.