PM Receives credentials of 14 new Ambassadors

PM Receives credentials of 14 new Ambassadors

PM Receives credentials of 14 new Ambassadors

(Abu Dhabi) – Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, received the credentials of 14 new ambassadors to the country, representing a number of brotherly and friendly countries. Also present were H.H. Lt. General Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior and H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs.
The ambassadors represented the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Republic of Ireland, Kingdom of Norway, Arab Republic of Egypt, United Republic of Tanzania, Republic of Kazakhstan, European Union, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, France, State of Qatar, Republic of India, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Gambia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

1. zvodretiluret
    zvodretiluret says:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all people you really know what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my web site =). We can have a link trade agreement between us!

2. Www.Sensory.Id
    Www.Sensory.Id says:

Your post on PM Receives credentials of 14 new Ambassadors | The International Diplomat is great. We hope u can continue posting many more post soon. Be prosperous thediplomatmagazine.com

3. Webdiensten
    Webdiensten says:

This is the suitable blog for anybody who wants to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!

4. P2000

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you However I’m experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting similar rss drawback? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

5. best free business quotes
    best free business quotes says:

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

6. P2000

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?