PM stresses on Robustness of UAE Economy

PM stresses on Robustness of UAE Economy

PM stresses on Robustness of UAE Economy

(Dubai) – His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the U.A.E. and Ruler of Dubai, received heads of Arab and foreign business corporations in the U.A.E. and distinguished businessmen at Al Bahar Palace in Dubai.
In presence of Dubai Deputy Ruler Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Sheikh Mohammed exchanged Ramadan greetings with more than 500 investors and businessmen who came to greet His Highness on the holy month.
In a friendly conversation with his guests, Sheikh Mohammed asked about the wellbeing of his guests’ families and wished them further success in their businesses, stressing on the robustness of the U.A.E. economy and its impressive growth compared to the slow-paced global recovery.
Sheikh Mohammed touched on several points regarding satisfaction with government services and communication channels with government officials. He also highlighted the strong eGovernment approach to utilise technology to serve corporations, businessmen, executives and citizens alike.
(Courtesy WAM)

1. hasil riset saham
    hasil riset saham says:

Your blog on PM stresses on Robustness of UAE Economy | The International Diplomat is great. I hope u can continue posting many more post in the future. Be prosperous thediplomatmagazine.com

2. koleksi vlogger terbaik
    koleksi vlogger terbaik says:

I just like the helpful tips a person deliver inside your articles.. koleksi vlogger terbaik I am going to take a note of your website as well as examine again right here often. I am quite specified I’m going to be shared with numerous completely new things appropriate here! Enjoy for the following!

3. Webdiensten
    Webdiensten says:

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?

4. P2000

There are some interesting points in time in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like more! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

5. P2000

Can I just say what a reduction to find someone who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know learn how to carry a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra people must learn this and perceive this side of the story. I cant imagine youre not more common since you undoubtedly have the gift.

6. keep reading
    keep reading says:

Its such as you master my head! You gaze to be aware of a lot approximately this particular, like you published the guideline inside it or something that is. I have faith that you only could use a couple of Percentage to be able to demand the message house a bit, although aside from that, that is ideal weblog. An outstanding read through.. vertical mixer jakarta I most certainly will easily be again.

7. cara main bursa saham
    cara main bursa saham says:

Howdy, Cool submit. We have an issue with the web-site in i . e ., could possibly analyze this specific? IE even now is the marketplace leader plus a large piece of individuals will skip your own fantastic composing for that reason issue.. cara main bursa saham