US$2 bn more needed for Syrian refugees: UNHCR

US$2 bn more needed for Syrian refugees: UNHCR

US$2 bn more needed for Syrian refugees: UNHCR

(Geneva) – UN refugee agency said that more than US$2 billion more is needed by the end of this year to meet the urgent needs of Syrian refugees.
Donors have contributed more than US$4.1 billion to successive regional response plans since 2012. However more than US$2 billion more is needed by the end of this year to meet the urgent needs of refugees. Most urgently, more than 2.4 million people are expected to need support in the coming weeks to prepare for winter, the UNHCR said in a press statement.
The UN refugee agency reports that Syria’s intensifying refugee crisis will today surpass a record three million people, amid reports of increasingly horrifying conditions inside the country – cities where populations are surrounded, people are going hungry and civilians are being targeted or indiscriminately killed.
Almost half of all Syrians have now been forced to abandon their homes and flee for their lives. One in every eight Syrians has fled across the border, fully a million people more than a year ago. A further 6.5 million are displaced within Syria. Over half of those uprooted are children.
(Courtesy WAM)

1. berita saham
    berita saham says:

Your article on US$2 bn more needed for Syrian refugees: UNHCR | The International Diplomat is awesome. I hope you can continue writing many lot article soon. Viva thediplomatmagazine.com

2. youtube indonesia
    youtube indonesia says:

You really help it become appear easy with your demonstration however i in locating that subject matter for being in fact an issue that I do believe I might never ever understand. This indicates very intricate and incredibly large personally youtube indonesia. My business is looking ahead to your own future post, I will try and receive the hang of computer!

3. aplikasi android prediksi saham terbaru
    aplikasi android prediksi saham terbaru says:

Fantastic beat! I have to newbie all at once aplikasi android prediksi saham terbaru as you modify your internet site, how could possibly i subscribe for the website? The actual profile aided me a suitable deal. I have been tiny bit knowledgeable of the your current transmit provided great distinct concept

4. our website
    our website says:

Fantastic details entirely, you just picked up a brand new reader. What might . aplikasi mobile prediksi saham indonesiaanyone advocate of your distribute you built some days before? Any positive?

5. Webdiensten
    Webdiensten says:

I’d need to test with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I get pleasure from studying a put up that may make people think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to remark!

6. powdered sugar indonesia
    powdered sugar indonesia says:

It’s rather a great along with useful little bit of information and facts. My business is fulfilled that you distributed this convenient information and facts with us.. powdered sugar indonesia Be sure to keep us knowledgeable similar to this. Many thanks for expressing.

7. cara beli saham di bei
    cara beli saham di bei says:

It can be in point of fact a pleasant plus practical section of information cara beli saham di bei. My business is content you shared this beneficial data with us. Be sure to stop us informed like this. Thank you for giving.

8. P2000

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for
    a while and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now.

But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you sure concerning
    the supply?